CONSENT FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND STORAGE
1. The User gives their consent to AVATAR LLC (OGRN 5147746441046, address: 109029, Moscow, 32 Nizhegorodskaya Str., building 5, floor 5, office 2, room 1, 2, 3) (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to collect, process, and store their personal data provided during their registration on the website managed by the Company and/or the Company’s partners at the following Internet address: __________ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), as well as in using the Software product (hereinafter referred to as the “Game” or “Games”).
2. Personal data are to be gathered and processed based on the current legislation of the Russian Federation, including Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006.
3. The User agrees that the Company collects and processes personal data for their registration on the Website and identification in the Game required for the User to access and use the Game. The purposes of personal data collection and processing are listed in more detail in clause 9 of this Agreement.
4. The Company guarantees the User that their personal data are properly protected by the Company from unauthorized disclosure in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The User gives their consent for personal data collection, processing, and storage by any methods not contrary to the Russian Federation legislation.
6. Information is considered personal if it is provided by the User during their registration on the Website by sending email messages.
7. The User guarantees and undertakes not to use any personal data of third persons as their own for the purpose of this agreement. The User undertakes to ensure that their sign-in data to access the Website and the User’s account in the Game are safe. The User is responsible for any possible consequences if this obligation is violated.
8. The User consents to automated processing of their personal data.
9. The User agrees that the Company will use their personal data for the following purposes:
The User’s registration on the Website
Providing the User with access to the Game
Management of the User’s account
Interaction between users
Providing the User with information on the Game
Providing the User with customer support services
10. The Company undertakes to store personal data in strict accordance with all legal regulations, and takes necessary technical measures to protect personal data and prevent unauthorized access, copying, deletion, and other unlawful actions related to personal data.
Access to personal user data is only provided to the Company’s employees whose position implies such access and who have signed corresponding agreements on rules and procedures regulating work with personal user data.
11. Personal user data may only be disclosed in cases stipulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
12. The period of personal data storage is equal to the period of the Company’s Game management activity and the term needed to meet the requirements of the Russian Federation legislation.
13. This agreement applies to all users registered on the Website to access Games.